1. Kam JK, Beltz J. Corneal Edema and Endothelial Keratoplasty. Optimizing Suboptimal Results Following Cataract Surgery; Refractive and Non-Refractive Management. Thieme 2018.
2. Yan M, Yoong K, Kocak E, Kam JK. Ocular injuries resulting from commercial cosmetic procedures. Clinical and Experimental Optometry. (Accepted for publication)
3. Akkach S, Kam J, Meusemann R. Post-cataract surgery endophthalmitis: The role of prophylactic antibiotic eye drops. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. 2019 May;47(4):555-556.
4. Kocak ED, Kam JK, Hall AJ. Re: Young et al.: Conservatively treated orbital blowout fractures: spontaneous radiologic improvement. Ophthalmology. Ophthalmology. 2018. Dec;125(12):e86-e87.
5. Varma S, Kam JK. Marking technique to improve primary success of incision and curettage of eyelid chalazia. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. 2017 May 26.
6. Chandra A, Smith J, Wang BZ, Kurniawan E, Kam J, Sandhu SS, Allen PJ. Post-Vitrectomy Endophthalmitis in Victoria, Australia. Asia Pac J Ophthalmol. 2017 Jan-Feb;6(1):104.
7. Kam JK, Buck D, Dawkins R, Sandhu SS, Allen PJ. Prophylactic intracameral antibiotic use during cataract surgery: response. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. 2015 Jul;43(5):495-6.
8. Kam JK, Cheng NM, Sarossy M, Allen PJ, Brooks AM. Nasolacrimal duct screening to minimise post-cataract surgery endophthalmitis. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. 2014 Jul;42(5):447-5.
9. Kam JK, Buck D, Dawkins R, Sandhu SS, Allen PJ. Survey of prophylactic intracameral antibiotic use in cataract surgery in an Australian context. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. 2014 May;42(4):398-400.
10. Gin TJ, Kam JK, Crock C. Cyanoacrylate glue on skin lacerations near the eyes. Emergency Medicine Australasia. 2014 Apr;26(2):200-1
11. Cheng NM, Chakrabarti R, Kam JK. iPhone Applications for Eye Care Professionals: A Review of Current Capabilities and Concerns. Journal of Telemedicine and E-Health. 2014 Apr;20(4):385-7.
12. Kam JK, Tai J, Mitchell RD, Halley E, Vance, S. A vertical study program for medical students: peer-assisted learning in practice. Medical Teacher. 2013;35(2):e943-5.
13. Tai J, Cooray S, Kam JK. Students as Teachers. Medical Journal of Australia. 2013 Dec 16;199(11):754-6.
14. Rasiah S, Kam JK. Clinical software on personal mobile devices needs regulation. Medical Journal of Australia. 2013;198(10):530-1.
15. Kong G & Kam JK. Using Mobile Tethering for sharing data across devices: application in rural eye screening. Journal of Mobile Technology in Medicine 1:3:40-45, 2012.
16. Patel CK, Walker NJ, Kam J. A new, theoretically safer method of intravitreal injection of bevacizumab in progressive retinopathy of prematurity using scleral trans-illumination. British Journal of Ophthalmology. 2010. 94 (8):1107-1109.
17. Painter SL, Arun K, Kam JK, Patel CK. Astigmatism correction in cataract surgery with Rayner toric intraocular lenses. Clinical Optometry. 2010;2(1):79-84.
18. Szental JA, Kam JK, Yohendran J, Morrissey O, Hall AJ. Presumed Scopulariopsis brevicaulis chorioretinitis in a stem cell transplant recipient. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology. 2010;38(3):314-5.
19. Kam JK, Cooray SD, Kam JKT, Smith JA, Almeida AA. A cost-analysis study of robotic versus conventional mitral valve repair. Heart Lung & Circulation. 2010;19(7):413-8.
20. Kam JK, Mitchell R, Tai J, Halley E, Vance, S. A peer-assisted vertical study program (VESPA) for medical students: Results of a pilot study. Focus on Health Professional Education: A Multi-Disciplinary Journal. 2010;11(2): 76-79.
21. Kam JK, Stanszus D, Cheah J, Heerasing N, Tie S. The Internet as a health information source for university students. Australian Medical Student Journal. 2010;1(1):24-26.
22. Akkach S, Kocak E, Kam J, Hall A, Meusemann R. Endophthalmitis following cataract surgery: the role of prophylactic postoperative antibiotic eyedrops. The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO) 50th Annual Scientific Congress 2018.
23. Kocak E, Kam JK, Hall A, Van der Straaten D. Effectiveness of macular optical coherence tomography versus clinical examination for detecting macular pathology prior to routine cataract surgery. The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO) 50th Annual Scientific Congress 2018.
24. Beltz J, Kam JK, Soares B, Darcy K. Instructional Course on Teaching and Learning Cataract Surgery, European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons Congress 2018, Vienna, Austria.
25. Atkins W, Kam JK, Dawkins R, Allen PJ. Changing trends in endophthalmitis – data from the Victorian Endophthalmitis Registry. Melbourne Ophthalmic Alumni Meeting 2018
26. Kam JK. Challenging cases in cataract surgery. Australasian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons 2017 Advanced Trainee Session.
27. Chandra V, Kam JK, Wells K, Crock C. Work-related eye injuries in Victoria: room for improvement? Melbourne Ophthalmic Alumni Meeting 2017 and The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO) 49th Annual Scientific Congress 2017
28. Cheng NM, Kam JK, Dawkins R, Sandhu S, Allen PJ. Post-cataract surgery endophthalmitis in the modern era: 16 year review. The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO) 46th Annual Scientific Congress – Brisbane, Australia 24 Nov 2014
29. Chandra A, Smith J, Wang BZ, Kurniawan ED, Kam JK, Sandhu SS, Allen PJ. Endophthalmitis after pars plana vitrectomy - a 15 year prospective study. Euretina 2014. London.
30. Kam JK, Dawkins R, Buck DA, Sandhu SS, Allen PJ. Changing patterns of endophthalmitis at a state wide service in Australia over a 14 year period. Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Annual Meeting 2013. Seattle, USA.
31. Kam JK, Sarossy M, Allen PJ, Brooks AMV. Nasolacrimal duct obstruction as a risk factor for post-operative endophthalmitis. Melbourne Ophthalmic Alumni Meeting 2012.
32. Dawkins R, Kam JK, Allen PJ. Voriconazole in the treatment of fungal endophthalmitis: experience from the Victorian Endophthalmitis Study. 44th Annual Scientific Congress of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists 2012.
33. Kam JK, Kocak E, Matthews B, Beltz J. Management of the post penetrating eye injury cataract. The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO) 50th Annual Scientific Congress 2018 Film Festival.
34. Kam JK, Beltz J. Learning the Yamane intrascleral IOL fixation technique. AUSCRS 2017 Film Festival.
35. Soares B, Beltz J, Kam J. Visual acuity and quality of moderate monovision with monofocal IOLs versus a small- aperture IOL. The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO) 50th Annual Scientific Congress 2018
36. Kumar H, Kam JK, Hall A. Firework related eye injuries – A resurgent problem? RANZCO Victorian Branch Meeting 2018
37. Kurniawan ED, Kam JK, Sandhu SS, Allen PJ. Predictors of outcome and the role of early vitrectomy in Streptococcal endophthalmitis. 32nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Retina Specialists 2014. San Diego, California, USA.
38. Cheng N, Chakrabarti R, Kam JK. iPhone applications in ophthalmology: Current capabilities, limitations and future directions. Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology Annual Meeting 2013. Seattle, USA.
39. Kam JK, Sandhu SS, Allen PJ. Routine prophylactic antibiotic use by ophthalmologists performing cataract surgery in Victoria. 44th Annual Scientific Congress of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists 2012.
40. Kam JK, Sarossy M, Allen PJ, Brooks AMV. Nasolacrimal duct obstruction and endophthalmitis. 44th Annual Scientific Congress of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists 2012.
41. Kam JK, Luu CD, Cheung CYL, Mitchell P, Wang JJ, Cheung CM, Guymer RH, Wong TY. Retinal nerve fiber layer thickness in eyes with and without early age-related macular degeneration. Asia ARVO 2011. Singapore.
42. Kam JK, Satasivam P, Royce P. Multimodal management of Fournier’s Gangrene in a HIV Positive Patient. Urology Society of Australia and New Zealand – Victorian Section Meeting 2011.
43. Kam JK, Chu C, Walker NJ, Downes S. Screening for proliferative sickle retinopathy at one institution in the United Kingdom. Haematology Society of Australia and New Zealand Annual Scientific Meeting 2010. Auckland, New Zealand.
44. Kam JK, Mitchell R, Tai J, Halley E, Vance S. Establishing a peer-assisted vertical study program (VESPA) for Medical Students. Association for Medical Education in Europe Annual Conference 2010. Glasgow, UK.
45. Kam JK, Almeida AA, Smith JA. A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Robotic Mitral Valve Repair in Australia. International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery (ISMICS) Annual Scientific Meeting 2009. San Francisco, USA.
46. Kam JK, Cooray SD, Wright R, McLean CA, de Courten B, Newnham HH. Investigating factors behind a falling autopsy rate. Alfred Research Week 2009.
47. Contributor to Clinical Anatomy Images teaching software package, Monash University. 2006.
48. Contributor to Clinical Radiology Images teaching software package, Monash University. 2006.
49. Editor of Monash, Medicine and Me, Monash University. 2006 & 2007.
Peer Review Work
• Peer reviewer for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology 2017, and other journals